Sunday 31 March 2019

At the very end

At the very end, what will we look back on that will provide comfort and satisfaction? What will we regret not doing? Are we likely to wish that we had worked longer hours, worked harder, made more money? That we had bought bigger TV sets, more expensive mobile phones? I doubt it.

That we had accomplished certain things? Climbed Mount Everest? That we had visited more places than anyone else? That we excelled at some sport? I still don't think these are all that important in the grand scheme of things.

I think the most important thing are those who you have connected with at a deep fundamental level. Those who you have laughed with, have bonded with, have loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments must relate to the blog post or they will not be published. Edit to add: I have no ads on here, and it should be obvious I also don't want people linking to pages selling goods or services. They will not be published.

Ralph Lewis's Arguments against an Afterlife

I read an article by Ralph Lewis M.D entitled: Is There Life After Death? The Mind-Body Problem He attacks any possibility of an afterlife....

Popular Posts